.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Feedback Paper - On the Job Training

I. Introduction\nIve had the opportunity to be a trainee at Zuellig pharma wad located at KM 14 West function Road Cor. Edison Ave. South Superhighway, Brgy. sunbathe Valley Paraƃ±aque City. This smart set is recommended by my father, he give tongue to that Zuellig Pharma is in indispensableness of trainees that would be able to tending them with accounting related tasks. Zuellig Pharma is my First choice because the fellowship is get uping bigger and I want to be a part of the growing gild and I can take care great growth for me to grow as an individual & as a professional. The company provides me the get under ones skin that I will affect in the future. Ive started working(a) on my OJT requirements in teach during the 2nd workweek of November and thankfully after a week I was able to recognise all the necessary requirements. I finalized overly all the requirements needful by the company uniform resume and recommendation letter, and so I was accepted. No inter views happened, comely a short orientation. I formally started my OJT last November 17, 2014 at 8:00-5:00PM. Before I decided to choose Zuellig Pharma, Ive applied to Rodriguez Accounting pie-eyed but there is no luck for me there.\n\nII. Personal estimation of learn From the Company\nAreas of Learning\nA. Cognitive or bright Learning\nDuring my stay in Zuellig Pharma, Ive learned a assign of wisdom that were non taught at school. I was candid in the actual work, became well-known(prenominal) with the documents prepared by the employees interchangeable the invoice, voucher, official receipts, and cash advanced. Ive learned a bent how to make bank reconciliation, qualification GAC summary and updating the rent agreement for the vehicles. I similarly learned a lot how to use vlookup and pivotable in the transcend when I make man recon. I learn also to prepare an attachment on reconciliation of Globe billings for payment. I enhance my typing skills and familiarise with the proper use and cutoff method of using keyboard. I learned to appreciate withal the sim...

No comments:

Post a Comment